Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bloody November

So, I don't mean the title in an offence way. There's nothing wrong with November, it's just that... there was alot of blood. Like literally man. 

Last Week of School! Colegio Jardim Sao Paulo

So it's tradition in my school here that in the last week of classes they have a 'dress up' week, and have a different theme every day. This time there was Halloween, Nerd, Career, and Gender-Swap day. Me, not really having any clothes, basically just dressed in black most days. But one day I was a cowboy.... so, I guess that counts for something. I'm not going to post ALL the photos on here, just the 'best of.' There were two boys in particular who really got into the spirit every day, it impressed to the point of creeping. At the end I was literally asking myself if they did this professionally in some secret life they have. These people literally have no shame. 

None. 











GUYS. HE'S NOT ACTUALLY BLACK. 






Mmmmph, them cross-dressers. 




Zombie Walk - Sao Paulo

So, there was this big zombie walk in Sao Paulo at the beginning of this month. It was scary as hell... and basically a big reason for every gay and hipster in the city to dress up and meet up. Like, I was impressed. And yes.... I ripped up my school shirt to use at the walk. YOLO you know. 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment