Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

An Eventful Weekend

Well, as I mentioned before when I was explaining the Caqui, I was stating at a Rotarians house in a mother part of São Paulo for the weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner. .... Chocolate pizza. Ohmygosh. The amazingness of that pizza was just, just amazing. Greatest thing ever. Saturday I mainly just watched tv with the dad and talked to my retard of a friend in exchange in Canada, Catherine. Hi Catherine ;) but for lunch we went to a Japanese restaurant..... Never having big enough balls in Australia to eat raw fish I finally grew a pair and tried the raw salmon and some sushi, and prawns. Dude. Why did I never eat this in Australia?! Om nom nom, the meal even came with a complimentary 'digestion' drink. It tasted like lemon and lime with maybe a hint of peppermint and a small dab of vanilla ice cream blended up. Elaine even said it had a dab of Vodka in it...l probably shouldn't tell you that. But I did. But, it'll be our little secret! Sunday night, I went to dinner with Elaine, Ventura and Jenny (some Rotary people). We went to 'Outback'.... The Brazilian version of Australian food.... Interesting.... But I wasn't complaining about the steak! Haven't had one in ages! It was truly magical, nearly cried. Legit. At Outback, employees receive pins, which are basically merit badges, and I was asking the guy serving us about them and also told him in Rotary I collect pins for my brazier.... So what does he do... He gives me one of his merits. BRAZILIANS, Y U SO NICE?! By it was a good weekend nonetheless! Also, I found Australian tanning lotions. Yeeah biznatch. That's how Australians roll.











No comments:

Post a Comment